Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cosmic Bernie

I am cleaning our house for the big party on Sunday and it sucks.

I hate deep cleaning.

I decided I should de-Bernie as much as possible so I took the cushion off the couch.

Gross.

First off, don't act like you are all high and mighty and think.."Oh gross Pam...when is the last time you did that?!?!" Cause you know damn well you haven't cleaned there in months either.

I suggest you do it.

I found a Cosmic Brownie.

Strange right?

Not if Bernie is your dog. A month ago I bought some Little Debbie Treats for Thane that were on sale. 3 for $5 or something awesome.

Bernie dug them out of the bag and ate them all. ALL of them. Plastic wrap and all.

And didn't get sick.

Well he apparently hid this one to eat later, but then promptly forgot where he put it.

Thank god he forgot because he tears up our couch when he gets stuff lost in there.

Oiy Bernie.....Oiy.

That's all for now. I need to use the carpet cleaner and wash our carpets. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment