Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Muahahahhaaha

Bernie is losing his touch. He isn't a very good guard dog right now.

I made it all the way in the bathroom and had the door almost shut before he even realized I was going.

Come on Bernie. What IF this time someone HAD been in the shower waiting to kill me?? What then!?!?

He does have a bum paw though. He has once again licked part of his pad raw.

You'd think after the 10th time he would have learned his lesson.

Maybe he won't learn his lesson until someone does in fact hid in my shower and hurt me...and he isn't there. All because he sat too long debating if it was worth the pain of getting off his chair.

I am currently eating Oreos. Thane has taken it upon himself to inform me that he didn't not buy the original ones for me..he bought the mint ones for me.

Too bad I am eating all the regular ones.

I have no interest in the mint ones right now.

To make him feel better, I let him eat a few out of the middle (since that is all that was left) and now we have our own designated rows.

Let's be serious. When he isn't looking...I'm totally eating out of his row. When he tries to eat mine, I'll yell at him and tell him that he already ate his ration. Muhahahahaahahaha.

Don't tell him.

B Sutts loves Oreos. and ice cream. Chocolate ice cream. Mmmmm....

Pinterest Find:






2 comments: