Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nothing Clever...

Note: I don't feel like going back to read this. You're lucky I did a spell check...

Oh what a busy weekend we have had.

....now thinking back I have no idea what we did.

Friday night...oh! I took a nap after work and then we went out to eat and then.....then!!! Menard's!!!!

If that isn't a great Friday night, I don't know what is? Highlight of Menard's...I saw a mouse. A MOUSE. Inside the store. Normally i would be grossed out and maybe scream? But he looked SO scared...I felt horrible for him.

Poor guy. He was probably just trying to find some lumber to make a little craft desk for his wife..or maybe a doll house for his daughter? and you guys all know how horribly HUGE the new Menard's is. God that's annoying. He was probably just lost. Sigh. He had a really long tail.

Saturday I went shopping with 2 fantastic ladies...and one adorable little lady. I love the shops in Mount Horeb. If you haven't been..you must go.

Moonhill Mercantile just moved down on Main Street and they have a GREAT new store. They have some really unique things, a perfect gift store. Here is their Facebook Page .

JJ's Home is my all-time fav store in MH though. Right now their Halloween items are either 20% or 50% off. I just got a new centerpiece from there..

 
I love it.
 
They also have adorable scarves, that I vow to buy. One year....sometime. I will.  Here is their Facebook Page.
 
Then it was my nephew's 8th birthday party. 8 years old. Man, time flies. I love finding random pictures of the boys when they were little. It amazes me how much they have changed, and yet how they are still look the same. Both the birthday boy, Eric, and his brother Adam...are pretty amazing kids. I only hope that B Sutt's is just as cool...and smart as those two are. Love you guys :)
 
Today, ugh. Long day.
 
I stupidly asked Thane if he wanted pancakes for breakfast last night..before I remembered that we had to go to my mom's to pick up tables and chairs. So I had to haul my ass out of bed this morning to make him and Bernie pancakes.
 
It is also Thane's godchild's, Ana, birthday today too. So we stopped over there quick to drop off her present and then hauled it to SG. I really wanted to get home because we have so much to do for our party on Sunday.
 
I mentioned that I had wanted to go to Oakwood Apple Orchard..and my mom made me get in the car and go. :) I love that place. I got 2 turnovers, apple cider, apple donuts, oh and apples. So worth the trip. :)
 
We brought back an old china hutch my dad made for me when I was a kid. It is now part of our bar. :)  I finally have a spot for all the shot glasses I have collected over the years. Thank god....I was sick of them being in my kitchen or in a bag.
 
Only 7 days til we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I'm trying not to think about it....I don't think I can handle it!!
 
 
Pinterest Finds:
 
 
Haha Sara....they are EVERY WHERE!!!!
 
 
Oh!!! A friend of mine just started a blog. If you are looking for a new blog full of fantastic food....this is the blog for you!! Check it out: Kayla's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment