Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Calling...

Sometimes I wonder if I missed my calling in life.
 
Especially after mornings like I had today.
 
It doesnt' help that I'm 700x more hormonal now...but I was almost in tears. Trying to do a simple art project with 7 of my kids, alone, was horrible. 5 of the 7 understand how to glue....2 don't.
 
Let me tell you, when you are gluing, in a notebook....it matters if you get how to glue. You can't put glue on the back.....stick it down...and then put more the top. No my friends...NOT in a notebook you can't!
 
I'm sure you're thinking, Oh Pam..only 2 didn't get it. WEEELLLLLLLLLLL then you have never done an art project with 7 3-year-old. You literally  need another set of arms.
 
I am not joking folks. You need 4 arms..or 2 people would work too I guess.
 
So anyways. Days like today....ugh.
 
Should I have done something else with my life?
 
I say that,..and then there are good days, or just good moments, or good emails.
 
I checked my email before I left work and I had a parent thanking me for sending out pictures of the week. She told me her little girl loves school and loves me, and she would be there every day if she could.
 
Things that like remind me that I am making a difference to someone...
 
Sigh. I'm being a drama queen.
 
I just had a bad morning...followed by a great afternoon with my school-agers.
 
I did think I did the right thing. :) Venting is just needed sometimes.
 
On a different note.........................I didn't want to talk about the baby tonight..don't want to bore you BUT
 
I THINK I FELT B SUTTS MOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
or I was just gasey?
 
I'm not 100% sure...I'll let you guys know.
 
If it was the baby I'm pretty sure B Sutts was jabbing me to tell me to go eat something. That seems to be communicated a lot lately.
 
Pinterest Find:
 
 
This is awesome. He looks like the kid from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
 
I can't get this one to post, but you have to click on it(it takes you to my Pinterest post) I seriously was laughing so hard I cried. (weird.) I even snorted. This is why I work with kids....
 
My contest is still going!! Comment on this blog with a baby name to enter to win a $10 starbucks giftcard!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment