Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All Jacked Up On Dew.

I just saw a picture of a Mt Dew.

I want one so bad I would probably knock an old lady over to get to one.

Even if she was holding a puppy.

If I knew my baby could handle a Mt Dew without using my bladder as a trampoline/kick boxing bag, I would send Thane out to get one.

Although, he is annoyed with me.

I just took an hour nap, his fault not mine. (He was supposed to wake me up after 1/2 an hour...just saying.)

So now, I am kind of acting like I'm jacked up on Dew. I keep yelling his name, maybe in a whiny tone? But I just want a water...is that so much to ask for??? I'm to comfy to get up...

WOAH...Thane does stuff for me when I say that the baby wants it.....lemme try one more....hold on.

SCOOOORE!!!!!

Anyways, have you guys see the new show The New Normal?

It is hilarious!!

Next week is premiere week. JACKED UP. I LOVE premiere week.

I thought I missed the first New Girl...it was a horrible feeling. Luckily...it starts next week.

Dodged one there.

Pinterest Find:



LOVE YOU THANE!! :)

Don't forget to enter the drawing for a $10 Starbucks gift card!!!

Read about it....Starbucks Giveaway

Thanks everyone who has submitted so far.....I love all the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment