Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Last Day in Civilization

You may be wondering about my title. No it is not just because I will be hanging out in Richland Center all weekend (that is part of it though)...it is also because I may be without the Internet from Thursday to Sunday!! I KNOW! OMG. I'm nervous. We will have to see if my mom took her US Cellular Internet with her to my nephew's wedding or not. Cross your fingers folks! 

So why on Earth would I be hanging out in Center all weekend?! Two words. Eric. Church. BOOM. He is at Star Spangled on Friday and we have decided to make a weekend out of it.Auntie Tt and I will be rocking the baseball field. (where the concert pretty much is)  I am pretty excited...minus the fact of the constant ex-boyfriend dodging I have to do while in that damn town. Stupid pre-college Pam. 

Even more exciting? I have Friday off! No work for me!!! I totally need it...very stressed out these days. I will NOT think about my job once. Not even once. I will not respond to phone calls from work. I will not respond to texts from work. (That's a lie. You guys can text me:) Today I had my kiddos make birthday cards and they turned out SO awesome. I took pictures of the oldest kids creations, and I was going to post them tonight...but I am too lazy and my phone is almost dead. I'll do it Sunday.

This weekend is Spring Green's Art Fair weekend too. The best weekend in SG (Unless your Andrea:). The art fair downtown has some great overpriced art work. You can't afford anything, but it is fun to go look at it all. I am getting really sick of that lady who sits on the corner in her booth playing stupid music though. Its that damn hippy music with like harps and friggin recorders or something. Come on lady...just because my mom bought your CD doesn't mean you're good. Sorry. Move on. There are some cool metal work booths. There is a metal guy doing almost every profession there is and I have always said when I become a teacher I will buy a "teacher" one. I wonder if he has made an "unemployed" one for this year? I can just picture it. It would be a little metal guy laying on a metal couch with his computer on his lap looking at Facebook.  If so, I will take a picture. That would be too sweet to not share. If not, I'm going to share my idea with that guy. Goldmine.

If you want a more affordable art fair...try Peck's by Arena. I hope this year they have more vendors, because last year it didn't seem like much. Usually though it is totally worth going to. Maybe this year I will get one of those sweet rocks that say "Sutter" on them. (If you don't know..I am a little obsessed with my new last name..and my new last initial. I hope it wears off soon!) I love going to this one bc you can play in the giant pumpkin too! Who doesn't love some playtime in the giant pumpkin? You can also feed goats. I love goats. They are so cute when they climb up the fence. I think they remind me of Bernie begging. :)

I think that is all for today. I may not be back until Sunday! Stay creepin on my Facebook page...I will post it there. :) 

Have a great weekend guys!! "Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke!"

Ok...literally don't smoke a little smoke. you are all adults....figure that one out. Its from my favorite Eric Church song. 

<3 Pam.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could actually enjoy Art Fair :( One of these years, when my parents sell The Shed, I will spend the entire weekend just walking around and eating amazing burgers from the Lion's stand :P Hope you have a great weekend though!! Even though you will be spending some of it listening to country ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss the art fair, and Miranda Lambert :( Sad! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete