Tuesday, March 27, 2012

St Patrick's Day Baby!!!!!!!!

How cool would that be. Not to have it on St Patrick's Day, that would suck actually. I mean the other part of...ya know.

Bow chicka bow wow.

Oh woah..wait. haha..I bet one or two of your thought that I was announcing something. HA!

So anyways....if that was what I had been announcing....man. that would be the perfect icing on our relationship...so us.

But it's not. So anyways.

St Patrick's Day...the day after, everyone was jacked up about green poop. (wow this blog just got real.) I actually got text messages about people's....poop. It was an interesting day.

So I was thinking tonight....what if someone did get preggo on St Patrick's Day..would their baby look like this:


YIKES. HOW SCARY!!! the article for this picture was "Scientists make Green babies..." I would click on it but it is probably a virus. So either Scientists made these guys, they were concived on St Patrick's Day, or it is PhotoShopped. I'm going with #2.

Don't you wish you could spend a day in my head?

Pinterest find for the day:
If men read this blog..they would be poking thier ladies and giong "See! See!!! It's true!"

and this made me giggle....


Peace out loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment