Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Darn You Target!!

So. I have a challenge for myself:

Next time I go to Target, spend UNDER $50.

It is seriously not possible. Ok, maybe once out of every 9 times it is. But a majority of the time you can't.

I went in there to buy tampons today. (Sorry if there are boys reading.)

I spent $53.

...no no..they were not special ones organic "green" ones. I just quickly filled my cart with other crap. What did I buy? Well lemme tell you.

*a Easter egg towel. (really?)

*a workout shirt that was on SALE!

*a sportsbra that was on SALE!

*3 yogurts...the Greek kind!!

*2 things of soup

*Coffee

*Creamer

*Tampons.

then I was in line...and saw..........the new People.......with KATNISS on the cover!!! I HAD to buy it. A whole magazine about The Hunger Games?! So worth it.

So anyways. Went in for tampons. Came out with the most random shit ever. and spent over $50 for it. Don't get me wrong...the yogurt is super yummy. Thanks Lauren for making me try it!)

So here is my challenge next time I go to Target. I HAVE to spend under $50. No matter what. or no ok wait. I have to make a list. I can ONLY get stuff that I have on the list. That may be harder....yup. That's my challenge.

I challenge YOU!! Make a list..and stick to it! Good luck guys....good luck.


Pinterest find:

So perfect for my blog the other night :)

2 comments:

  1. Please PLEASE use either a lighter color font, or a different color background image. I can barely read this blog post! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't go into Target without a list. I'm so big into budgeting and couponing that I have to write down what I want and what coupons I'm going to use, otherwise I'll wander the store aimlessly.

    ReplyDelete