Thursday, March 15, 2012

Are We Joking Here?!

SO I thought I have had a pretty good week health wise and all. I have worked out in the gym 2 days...walked 3 so far...total of 7.5 miles so far. Figured I would lose something..or at least maintain right?

Wrong.

GAIN of 2 pounds.

Are we f'in joking?

No. I'm not.

I am guessing my eating must be the culprit....it has to be. But doesn't mean I am still not super pissed off at myself. I do NOT want to be this fat AGAIN this summer. I feel like every summer I gain more weight....ick..go back through my FB pictures and you will see what I mean. It sucks. I don't want that to happen this summer.

I do have to remember that even though it feels like May..its only March. This gain throws me off big time though...now I have an extra 4 lbs to lose to get to that 20. SO frustrated.

Other people doing the Biggest Loser have had to buy new pants. I'm just happy to still fit in my pants and not have them be too small. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others..because we are all different yada yada. Well screw that. I am. I want new jeans!!!!!

SO...guess I'm working out harder staring tomorrow. Eating better..starting now. Maybe I'll have better results next week.

Sigh.

Sorry all my blogs have been angry ones....guess I'm in an angry phase or something..

1 comment:

  1. if it helps even a little, the new jeans were kinda expensive :) we'll all be skinny bitches this summer! no excuses.

    ReplyDelete