Wednesday, March 14, 2012

People Annoy Me..

Man....people annoy me.

For example:

To the woman who was trying to shover her crying 4 yr old into the back seat of her sweet 2010 Mustang....you're joking right? Your car only has 2 doors....and your child is screaming. Maybe you should have thought your car purchase through? I'm not saying you have to have a mini van...but man alive....a Mustang?! Maybe if your car had 4 doors you wouldn't have smoked your daughter's chin on something in the car causing her to scream and cry and yell at you? Maybe.....just a thought.

Another example:

People who don't know how to drive in roundabouts. COME ON! If you come barreling to a roundabout going 40 mph......there better not be ANY cars in said roundabout. If a car is in said roundabout..maybe you should slow down to 30. I understand that my road is not used often...but fact is, there is an exit to it..so I can take it. Thank you kind sir for stoping halfway in the roundabout so you wouldn't PLOW into the side of my car. You're lucky I know people are stupid there and I was watching YOU. I anticipated you hitting me, so I literally stopped IN the roundabout...something I shouldnt have to do and that could cause an accident itself. Let me tell you buddy......if looks could kill...I gave you one dirty look. Ass. UGH.

Another Example:

People who sets prices at Pier 1....$6 for a polka dot coffee cup?! Come on..I just want it to make my coffee mug tree look cute. I don't need to spend $36 dollars to do so. Ugh. and Bed Bath and Beyond....$6.99?! Your cups weren't even cute! How dare you?! Anyone hav a suggestion where I can get cute, matching, coffee cups? I refuse to drink out of a glass I found at Goodwill or Savers...so keep that in mind.

Last Example:

Pinterest. As much as I love you..fix your mobile website!!! When I unclick the FB box...it means I DON"t want it posted on FB...so don't do it!! Every damn time...you post it. So annoying.

I'm done. Thanks for the rant guys....

Pinterest:

This is why I don't run...

No comments:

Post a Comment