Thursday, March 29, 2012

Now THAT'S How You Blog!

Hmm...I should probably blog tonight. I've kinda been on a roll this week!

One of my resolutins this year is to learn how to sew.

It is March 29th.....still haven't touched a sewing machine.

I blame my mom. Sorry mom...but lets face the facts. It's your fault.

One Christmas break from college, so like a whole month I cut out squares from random fabric I bought. A MONTH! I put them all neatly in a basket to wait until someone showed me how to use a damn sewing machine. This was before I met Thane.

We have been together 6 years.

So that basket....it is stil behind mom's couch.

Sadest story you've heard all day right? I thought so.

If I knew how to sew I could make this:


I bet I'd look like her too. Ugh. Thanks mom for making me insewliterate and fat.

 

Well this was a poor attempt at a blog....sorry to those of you who made it this far. Keep on keepin on!

Pinterest:

Beyond cool tat. I wouldn't want to lay there while they did this though. Awkward.....



In honor of my favorite Katie post..about zombies. Zombie hunter cupcakes!
Here is her Blog about Zombies

 
Ha! Bet my title made you think this was a good blog! Heehee....

Loves!!

1 comment:

  1. Linked to my blog! Love :) you probably just doubled my page views. Love the cupcakes by the way.

    ReplyDelete