Sunday, March 11, 2012

In Heaven There is No Beer.....

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

What a horrible polka song. It was in my head all day on Friday, I should have known it was a sign on how awesome my weekend was going to be.

I love my friends. I know I've said it before, but they really make my life fantastic. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Fish Fry on Friday night...in a saaaweet bar. Ick. and Grilling out and Sandrock Salooning it on Saturday. Love.

SO anyways. I was thinking on Friday....if there is no beer in heaven..how is it Heaven? I mean seriously. In my Heaven there will be an endless supply of Bud Light Lime. For free.

So that got me thinking, what else will be in my Heaven? Well let's see...

  • Thane and Bernie for sure.
  • Facebook and Pinterest- it literally wouldn't be Heaven without them!
  • My phone...I'd have to keep in touch with other people who are in their Heaven. Right? Think US Cellular covers up there?
  • My new bedroom set. I am more anxious every day for that darn thing...and I'm sure I won't want to part with it.
  • Michael's. I don't even have to explain that one.
  • Greek yogurt.
  • A movie theatre playing all the new movies...for free.
  • Someone to give me a pedicure and draw a cute flower on my big toe.
  • Calorie free Oreos. Sara said they do exist....
  • Frequent visits from my friends.
I think that is a pretty good list.

I can't believe how amazing it is going to be this week. I plan to walk every afternoon...that last 13 pounds should just melt off....right??

Pinterest find of the day: It's perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment