Thursday, January 29, 2015

52 Week Gratitude Challenge

I want to blog more. 

Simple right?

No.

I'm exhausted right now. Mentally and physically. But blogging makes me feel better. It makes me centered. It makes me focus on what happened in my day or it helps me work through something that annoyed me recently. 

I was going to follow this gratitude challenge, but I just realized that is super boring to read. It's not really my goal to bore people who actually read my random thoughts. 

I did pin some blogging inspiration today. I'm sure a lot of those suck too. Do you really want my "Best Soup Recipe?"

No. If you want to see the food I like, please visit my Pinterest page. 

Do you really want to know the meaning behind my Tumblr name? 

No. I barely know what Tumblr is and if I had it I'm sure my username would be psutter. If you can't figure out the deep meaning behind that well....

Do you really want to know what I do when I'm home alone? 

I'm sure you do. But it wouldn't be a whole post. I lay in bed and watch tv...or I sleep. I lead a pretty exciting life. Do you know the last time I was home alone? It may have literally been about 6 hours before my water broke. I am now that mom that goes to Target alone and enjoys every friggin minute of it. 

Do you really want me to bullet my whole day?

No. Well, I mean maybe? but you can just check my Facebook for that. I don't need to blog about it. 

Do you really care what is in my purse?

Unless we are playing a game at a baby shower I don't care either. But if you get bonus points for a diaper, wipes, Target receipt, coupons, 5 colored pens, a planner, notebook, giantaic wallet, and gum wrappers well then shit....I win. 

Wanna know what I crave a lot?

Oreos. Blog done.

So anyways...my point is that a majority of the blog post challenges I have found are dumb. I guess I will just keep opening my laptop and write whatever comes flows out of my fingers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment