Sunday, January 4, 2015

S50 to last....

for two weeks.

I posted that Thane and I are each getting $50 every two weeks to spend on whatever we want.

So today, 2 days after I got my $50...I have $24 $23 left. I forgot I got a Dt Pepsi today.

Thane....well he has $49.

He is going to have such an easier time with this than me.

Although, this budget saved us money and me calories today!

 I went to the gas station on the way to get Parker and I hadn't had breakfast or lunch yet so I was drawn to the deli area. I looked at all the sandwiches and thought, "2.99? I need to print like 6 pictures and buy cardstock yet...I think I'll pass."

Sadly, I didn't think "$2.99 or 299 calories?" That should be my mentality..buuuut it's not.  Yet.

I should really get back on track with that though. Starting with ya know...digging my gym bag out of my closet before I go to bed. I'm kind of wrapped up in the Ghost Whisperer though...

No comments:

Post a Comment