Monday, March 11, 2013

2 Months Down...

a fantastic lifetime to go.

Lots of things happened today.

I found out that my baby is no longer really a baby...he is 11 pounds 2 ounces. He is soooo close to those baby leg rolls I love so much. The double chin..ya he is rockin that.

That is almost double this birth weight! It's so much that when the nurse put it in her comptuer it warned her that he weighs to much, by 1 ounce. Really? She then informed me that a "fat baby means a healthy baby." :D Yaaa baby.

He is now 22.5 inches long. 3.5 inches longer than at birth. He is growing so fast.

He also got his first shots today. Ugh. It went better than I thought, I hope he doesn't react badly to them. I am having them give him the shots at 2 seperate appointments. Medicine freaks me out..I don't like taking it, I don't like giving it to my baby. I'm not some natrual herbal person by any means, I would just rather tough it out when I'm sick. I can't do that to my baby though. So shots it is!

The doctor thinks that Parker has acid reflux. At first she was thinking that he just has his days and nights mixed up, but then I informed her that no..we went through that already. When I explained that he spazzes out from 3-6ish am..she was thinking maybe that's not normal. Thank god.

A friend on Facebook just told me that a combo of meds and a sleeper allowed her to get 4hrs stright of sleep... wait, People actually do that??? People sleep more than 3 hours at a time? I have a hard time remembering when I was able to do that. ;)

So all in all....Parker's 2 month birthday..a great day.

Love you Chunkers.

Pinterest Find:

No comments:

Post a Comment