Friday, February 1, 2013

Paybacks

Ohh Parker baby-

You were awake all night last night. Screaming about 45% of the time. Mommy cried a few times, especially when I had to wake up your dad because your bottle dryer rack somehow magically fell on the floor all on its own.

This is besides the point. If I have to be up for hours at night, sitting in the recliner, I would not want it to be with anyone else but you.

Even when you are screaming, I love you.

Sometimes I just have to laugh at you, because when you get really worked up...you look like an old man. ;)

Onto paybacks.

While I love you more than anything....I will get you back for these sleepless nights.

Don't worry, it won't be until you are in high school.

Last night as you were screaming, I smiled because I may have been plotting.

At random times in your high school career, especially if you have a girlfriend, I will come into your room, throw on your light, and scream.

I will scream until you get up and make me a snack.

Then I will make you read me a chapter from your history book, or if you are struggling in any area in school it will be from that book. (except math....god I hate math.)

If I ever catch you making out with your girlfriend, I will do this in hyper drive. And I may call her parents and have them do it to her.

But until then, I will hold you while you cry (and I may cry a bit), I will sing to you while you cry, I will pat your back and your butt at the same time while you cry...but I'll love you no less.

You're my favorite Parker Burrito. (Don't tell your dad....or Bernie.)

Love-
Mom

Pinterest:

No comments:

Post a Comment