Sunday, February 17, 2013

Glitter and Batteries...

I had my first night out last night....it was fantastic.

Even better? The mom anxiety only kicked in for about 20 minutes...and then I was good. :)

Parker spent the evening with the guys of the group at the Sandrock Saloon. Yes...he was at a bar. A bar that boasts it's "home like" atmopshere and even has a living room. :)  (ok, if you don't know its our friend's house..not an actual bar. Stop judging.) So he had his first guy's night...he said it went well.

My girl's night started out with glitter and batteries. Yes...a Pure Romance party. It was such a good time...I'm surprised my nonexistent abs don't hurt from laughing so hard. If you are interested check out her FB page, Pure Romance. I went to school with Katey, like 1st grade til graduated, you should have a party with her...she's pretty cool. :)

Mind you, I didn't buy anything. I'm married...you don't have sex when you're married. Ok..you got me. Once. We did once. Obviously. (too much? Sorry Parker...)

We then went to Le Cork, a cozy little bar (a real bar) in MH, I love this place. It is super cheap because it is attached to the owners liquor store. If they don't have what you want at the bar, they literally go next door and grab it for you. That's service.

What sucks? The length of time it takes to get a martini. Oiy.

I am pretty proud of myself. I feel that I had a few beers, and I don't even have a hangover. Wiiiin!!!

All in all, I had a fantastic night. It was great to get out of the house and spend time with my girlfriends.

Here is a recap of Parker's night:
Went to the Sandrock.
Learned some interesting things from Uncle Bob.
Tried his hand at running the Sandrock, but fell asleep instead.
After a long night, he passed out on Uncle Doug for a while, til dad "stole" him back and went home.

All in all....great night.

Pinterest Find:




No comments:

Post a Comment