Monday, February 25, 2013

If You Wanna Make God Laugh..

I'm sure you've all heard that saying, "If you want to make God laugh, make a plan." or something like that.

Ya....no. My new saying is, "If you want to give a baby a challenge, plan to be somewhere by a certain time."

We have been doing really good with being places on time. It usually takes me like 2 hrs to get everything ready. Not a solid 2 hours, but a gradual 2 hours. It's crazy.

I planned to leave my house right after his 11:30 feeding today to go home to my mom's. HA!

I fed him, went to finish getting him dressed, put him in his car seat, we were doing awesome on time, and then exorcist showed up.

If they were making a new movie...Parker could be in it. That's how good this was.

I have never seen a baby throw up so far and so much in my entire life.

It was the scariest thing ever.

It even came out of his nose. It had to have been everything he just ate. My poor guy. :( It was horrible. I snatched him out of his car seat and put him on his belly on a blanket in case he had to throw up more. Oiy.

So lesson learned. If I want to be somewhere by a certain time..I can't let Parker know. He will think up a way to make us late.

Well played buddy...you win this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment