Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whats That?! Can it Be?!

a blog from Pam?!?! WHAT?! It has been forever!!! I am so sorry my loyal followers! All 3 of you!! I'm back! For today at least.

I had so many thoughts on the way home today and I kept thinking "Oh, I should change my status to that!" After the 10th time of that thought I decided maaaaybe I should blog tonight.

I have so much going on in my head right now I am not quite sure how I am sleeping at night, except that maybe pure exhaustion helps. For the life of me..I can't think about any of those 10 things I wanted to upgrade my status to now..ugg.

I did have a fantastic shopping experiene today though. I was really tired after work so I decided against doing my errands. I was just going to come home and veg, until I talked to Thane. Turns out he wasn't going to be home til 8, so whatver...I'll go shop!!

I go to the Hospice Thrift Store to look for books for my classroom and I find a Hootie CD for 1.99!! Background: Everytime I am at my moms and I close my bedroom door I see the cd rack behind it..the very CD rack that holds a Hootie case and an Alanis Morissette case- both that are empty. It drives me nuts! They are such good CDs!! So needless to say..I saw Hootie and I got pretty pumped. It isn't even scratched!!

Next stop: Old Navy to return some pants and a coat that are too big :) So I return them and the guys all like "Oh! Good thing you're here. We give an extra 10% on Tuesdays!" I NEVER shop on a Tuesday. Cha-ching! I end up getting a way better coat and 2 pairs of pants for work.

Next stop: Target: I literally needed 3 things. Well, I needed 1 thing and then I found 2 more that were just perfect. So anyways...grab a Mt Dew bc I am falling asleep on my feet and I look at the lines. Literally 6 checkouts open, all with at least 4 people in them. FML. I am about to go search for the shortest line with his man appears out of no where (or the stationary aisle..who knows) and goes "I can take who is next here!" He is in MY aisle where I JUST got a Mt Dew!! BOOM!!!!

So lesson learned today? Fate has a way of making things even. My day may have been super hectic and way stressful...but at least it gave me a great shopping trip!

So anyways..I have been crazy busy. So many things going on. Erika's wedding is this weekend!!!! WOOO!! Finally!! I am so pumped...I can't wait til Thursday night when it all begins. Is it normal to be pumped for a rehearsal dinner? I don't know..but I am!

I am going on a vacation! Auntie TT's parents have a house in AZ and we are headed there in November. I need a vacation in the worst way. Not just a day off of work. A full-blown, out of state out of mind, vacation. I am beyond excited for it. Besides the fact that I am leaving...I'm going with some fantastic people!!

Ok...gunna go eat and have some Ms Pam time.

Peace out Peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment