Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wendesday is Going to be a Rough Night..

So it is premiere week people and I have already missed one!!!!!! UGGGGG. Mike and Molly was on last night and I recently, literally on Sunday, just deleted my recording schedule for it. FML.

Tonight was New Girl and Raising Hope. New Girl is HILARIOUS. If you didn't watch it..do so next week. The girl from Elf is the main character and she plays the perfect character for her look. I love it. Raising Hope is pretty funny...it may be one of the shows I give up this year though. I have SO many shows right now!!

Tomorrow will be a problem. Modern Family AND Criminal Minds are on at the same time. With my awesome DVR you can only record one and you have to watch that one. What's the point!? Maybe I should give up Criminal Minds thought. Have you guys seen it? My God it's messed up. It literally has made me so leery of other people. I thought I lost my drivers license the other day and for a second I was seriously worried that someone was going to find it at Millers and come murder me is some insane serial killer way. The next second, I found it buried in my purse. Still..lesson learned. Take a break from Criminal Minds. 

haaha..see I think I'll give up Raising Hope and then it ends like that. Epic.

Anyways, there is no way I'm giving up Modern Family!

Ok wait. Side note. Thane has been home for an hour now. Hasn't noticed my hair cut. It's not like I just trimmed it...I cut off like an inch or 2 and put a lot of layers in it. Ok wait. I'm going to go in the hall and just stare at him. Be right back. Ugg. I forgot. Ok I can't type what just happened.haha. Ugg..men. Bottom line. He didn't notice. 

Back to the shows. On Thursday there is Bones, but that seems to be it. Why can't they move Criminal Minds to Thursday!? Oh and on Wednesday, there is a new show called "I hate my teenage daughter" or something like that. That just sounds like good tv!

Ok. Time to relax. Day 2 of working out!! Yaaa me :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that the lady who play Temperance Brennan in Bones and the main girl from New Girl are sisters?!?!

    ReplyDelete