Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lamest Post Ever

I may possible have the most immature husband ever. Literally ever. HA! Man I wish I could share ;) 

I just bought our Halloween costumes!! I changed my mind and went with the easy route, but whatever. I like it. now I just have to find what Bernie is going to be. he is going to win the trophy this year so it has to be good. Suggestions? 

I weighed myself to day..I've lost 2 pounds! boom. Maybe I will look even better in my Halloween costume than I thought :) I was going to do a big blog tonight about the "confessions of a chubby girl" buuuuut I have lost motivation and energy. Maybe I will on Friday since Thane won't be home..or Saturday since Thane won't be home. Oh whats that? "Pam are you seeing your immature husband at all this weekend?!" No. I'm not. He is working. :/ Which sucks..buuuut is also good because I have dropped a lot of money lately. Thanks Erika and Tanya.

So thanks to all of you who are telling me I'm perfect as I am...but lets be serious. As I said on FB, tell that to my jeans! I am on Day THREE of working out in a ROW! BOOM! I may literally rock at life. 

Ok, well. I'm exhausted. I'm going to go finish watching Modern Family in bed and then fall asleep. At 9pm. Old? Yes. I'm ok with that.

PS. Title= I'm super tired but I had to post so I don't give up again! sorry guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment