Sunday, September 18, 2011

6 Weeks til Halloween!!!

Ahhhhhh lazy Sundays. how I love you. Let me count the ways...
1. I can sleep til 11.
2. I can spend all day going between cleaning, doing laundry, and taking naps.
3. There is always some sort of a tv marathon on. (Today was Storage Wars. Sweet life.)
4. well that is kinda it I guess....

So I'm going to start blogging again. For real this time. I have no excuse not to anymore...I don't have much going on until October hits.

I have decided that Thane and I are going to start bidding on storage lockers. What a great idea. You go buy someone else's shit and then turn it for a profit! HA! Smart people. I think if we were to buy a storage locker in Mount Horeb, I'm sure it would be full of small gnomes and little trolls. So maybe we would have to travel a bit, but oh well!! Let's do it Thane!!

Speaking of travel...we are going to Arizona!!!! We are taking a vacation in November with some fantastic friends. I am beyond excited. 4 whole days off of work?!!? Yes please. I am even more excited because this is our second trip in our marriage and here I was worried we would never go anywhere! First Vegas, now Phoenix, next is Ireland!! haha..probably not but whatever. 

I decorated today for Halloween and decided that I need a lot more decorations! I'm going to try to hit up St Vinneys and Savers this week to see what they have out. I may check n see if they have their ugly sweaters out yet too ;) Tis the Season!! 

I am too lazy to write anymore. I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. After the last storage wars marathon Jake decided we should start buying them too. Sounds like we have a business plan.

    ReplyDelete