Thursday, September 29, 2011

Teenagers?

As I was sitting on my couch watching The Middle while Katie sat making a book I realized that one day we will have teenagers. What if they turn out like Axel? or god....Sue? Seriously, take a second. Can you really picture us all old and having teenagers!? When you think about having kids you really only think about them as babies, toddlers, and maybe elementary school...never as teenagers. Why? I think it is because we want to fool ourselves into thinking that having kids is a really good idea, so we block out the times when they will suck the most. 

Anyways, bad news. I got the dress today. There is no way in hell it will be fitting. FML. Seriously, I used to be skinny. I swear you guys. I used to be not this bad. How in the hell did I let this happen? Stupid Oreos. I will say that I am proud of myself that I have started to workout again and I have been fairly consistent with it. I did not go today because when my break came, all I could think about was sitting down and getting off my feet for just 10 minutes. God my feet hurt today. We were supposed to go for a walk tonight...buuuuut the ridiculous winds and pelting rain kind of put a damper on that one. Ugg. So anways, now I have to try to find a new dress. Super sad part: I love this one. It is adorable. :( I told TT I'd keep it until we go and see if I can squeeze my ass into it without busting the zipper out. 

Brighter note: 19 days of Halloween starts soon!!!!! I love me some Halloween movies. Not the super scary ones, but ya know. Speaking of! American Horror Society starts next week!! On FX I think? Every preview I see of it makes it look even better. I can't wait. Maybe I should google it and make sure I didn't miss it. Ugg that would make my night. 

I'm going to head over to pintrest now. Check ya all later :)

-Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment