Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Fat Girl Struggle...

My head hurts. A lot. I think its because I didn't have coffee this morning? Ugg fml. I'm going to bed at like 9. For real guys...for real. I would go to bed right now, but lets be real...New Girl and Raising Hope are on right now. I'm not going to bed. 

HA! Is she really washing her shirt in the beday!? However you spell it? That is awesome. Looove this show. Ok, Steph is right. I'm not giving up this show.

New fat girl struggle: I have to fit into a dress that I may have ordered a size too small. By Nov 9th. Whoops. I would love to understand why clothing people all think that "plus size" dresses have to be ugly black drapes? I do NOT want to wear a black drape. I would go buy a friggin curtain and wear it like a toga for a LOT cheaper. Sttt. Even though I'm fat....I still kinda have a figure. Figure it out designers. UGGG. Just because I'm not a 10 anymore, doesn't mean I'm ready to wear a mumu in public. At home maybe...but in public no.

Good news though: The tooth sticker chart is working :) Good idea Katie!! I changed my workout up today. 30 min on the elliptical and then 15 on the treadmill. I rock at life. 

Well....it's 9. I am getting worse at what I blog about. Sorry guys. I'll get better soon. I promise. I'm just trying to get back into blogging everyday :)

Love you guys!

-Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment