Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Friday!!!! Let's Get Crazy!!!!!

WWWOOOO!! Pull up a blanket and join me on the couch!! I got my frozen orange chicken...my beer...and my RedBox movie that I never ended up watching. I didn't check the TV guide, bc if I had I would have saved a dollar and watched the Criminal Minds mini marathon.Stupid me. It has been a pretty good night thought. I am doing absolutely nothing..and lovin it!! 

I am fighting falling asleep...it has been a very long week. When I get home I don't want to do anything so our house is once again a mess..but not as bad as usual. Ugg..and my left nostril is stuffed up. It drives me NUTS when only one is stuffed up. It's even worse because when I get sick from the kids at work..I am sick for months. Literally. Months. Thane always tells me to drug up, but I don't really like to. I'm not like all "herbal medicine duuuuuude" but I don't know...I just don't like to take it. I should though. When he drugs up he feels great. If worse comes to worst...we still have some oxy from Thane's hand surgery ;) hee hee....kidding. Kinda.

I have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow is a big apple day. I am getting together with 2 friends to make as many apple dishes as possible. For sure apple crisp..mmmmm. God I love apple crisp. Oh wait, did I mention that I get to sleep in tomorrow!??!?! WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!! Thank god you guys. I love sleeping in. It is in my top 10 things that I love to do. Anyway, apple day. It is going to rock. We are going to an apple orchard and I plan to get a caramel apple AND apple cider.

Sunday is Eric's BIG 7th birthday party!!!! I can't believe he is 7 already. Kids these days, they grow up so fast. I should prooooobably go get his birthday present :)

Is it sad that I have nothing going on in my life that is interesting enough to blog about? (besides apple day and Eric's bday that is!!) Are you guys still reading? Sorry!!

Did I even write that I am finally reading Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult? Finally. I borrowed it from my sister in law. It is amazing. She is so talented. It is about how a couple was infertile and they tried everything, including freezing embryos. They end up getting a divorce because he can't handle another miscarriage, and yada yada......the wife turns into a lesbian. She wants the embryos for her and her new wife. he doesn't want it..so ensues a court case. I'm almost done. I can't wait to see how it ends. She usually has some sort of a twist in it. After I finish it..its on to The Help. If I ever finish it. :)

Have a good Friday night ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment