Monday, August 15, 2011

Never Leave Without Saying I Love You.

I haven't blogged in TEN days! What the hell Pam?! Apparently I have been way to busy. So here we go. 

I just finished watching The Lovely Bones. I have read the book, but man. They did a great job on the movie. It was so trippy, and insanely creepy. It makes you think a lot though. Life can be gone in a split second. One bad decision. This is part of the reason that no matter how hard I try, I can't leave the house or go to bed without telling Thane I love him. I can be madder than shit at him, but I still force out that "I love you" because you never know when it could be the last. Not that you want to think about that, but I do. Whenever he leaves the house for work I tell him I love him and to be safe. Apparently he doesn't listen to the "be safe" part, hence his hand. 

Ugg ok. I'm done with that. Erika's bachelorette party was this weekend! We went to the Brewers Game and then came back to hit up a few bars. It was fantastic. The Brewers won. My friends and I got on the Brewers website. People got drunk. I ate Dippin Dots. Our shirts rocked out. We played pin the torpedo on the sailor. No one puked. I learned a lot about my friends ;) and had a great sleepover. I can't wait for the next one!!! Who's next you guys?!?!?!?!?!?! I know what is next. THE WEDDING!!!!! WOOOO!!! I'm gunna rock that shit. I will probably be that bridesmaid..after I give my speech of course Erika!

This is short, but I want to read for a little bit. Later peeps...I'll write more this week! I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment