Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Cleaning

I got in a spring cleaning mode today...and last night. 

Last night I tore Parker's room apart. Put away his 12 month clothes and hung up 24mths/2T clothes. Oiy....that's big. I got boxes out and marked them 3T and 4T and up. Because yes....I have clothes that big for him. Not that many...but a few. 

That is how I knew it was time to go at the consignment sale on Thursday. I found an awesome Badger jersey with pants for $5. It was a 5T. I now own it. Yup...I have a problem. 

Anyways, I packed up our board games from the living room closet. I had hoped it would make that closet look less cluttered for ALL the showings we have. (insert sarcasm). Epic fail. While I put a bunch of games away...now I have no where to hid all the papers that the games were covering up. 

Great. Now I have to really organize it. Ugh. So I skipped that. Board games was enough.

Moved on to my room. Man....bad idea. What a project. 

I went through my closet. If you got my SnapChat you will understand how horrible that was. I cleaned it out big time. So now at least that will look nicer at showings. 

I decided it was time to throw away sports bras I have had for like 6 years. My rule today was: If you haven't worn it in 5 years and the elastic is crumbling because it is so old...throw it away! Um...I threw away 4 sports bras. 3 pairs of shorts. and some Old Navy tank tops that have seen MUCH better days. Thew away my favorite top to a sleep set. A sleep set that I wore when we came home with P. A sleep set that I tore a hole so big in the crotch I at one point put my whole leg through it on accident. Ya..it was time for the top to go too. 

Cleaned under my bed. Threw away a bunch of magazines and a gross old gym bag. I should probably vacuum under that are some point. I did find my 5lb weights! So that was exciting...it helped me with my workout tonight! 

Tackled my dresser. Guess what I found in that?? A pair of jeans that FIT! A pair of pants I could wear to work that FIT! A pair of shorts I love that ALMOST FIT. I can at least button them..but I have that unsavory roll. You know the one. Ick. 

Hopefully by the time I want to wear shorts I will be able to wear them without that roll. 

I did some leg work tonight. Go me!! Burpees were involved. As were reverse lunges. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. 

That is all for today folks. 


Jk...I have more to say. I really like this quote. I'm glad I just found it. I did exactly this tonight. I was all like....ugh Seal Jacks? No thanks. Reverse lunges...I can't do those. Burpees? Ugh..they suck.

I did them all anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment