Monday, March 3, 2014

Biggest Loser...Week 1

It actually went pretty well.

My coworkers and I have signed up for the Biggest Loser Bootcamp with one of the trainers. It is all online. He gives you a daily mantra, daily exercises, and a weekly menu.

I didn't do any of the workouts...I didn't really follow the menu....and I listed to like 4 of the daily mantras.

Opps.

I am more so using his menu to make sure I am on track with each of my meals. I have logged every meal I have eaten, every snack. I am using LoseIt! and I love it. They now have a barcode scanner like the Weight Watchers app which is really helpful.

I have been very aware this week of what I put in my mouth. Even on my cheat day, I don't feel like I did *that* bad. 

Tonight I got home super late and I was starving. Thane and Parker had pizza and there were two slices left. On the way home I thought to myself, "I can have my lean pocket and a slice of pizza...just one slice won't kill me."

I didn't do it. 

I stuck to my Lean Pocket and broccoli. Broccoli that tasted like shit by the way. Ugh.

Moral of the story: I didn't have the pizza. Wasn't even tempted to have the pizza. Broccoli needs butter or maybe just to be cooked longer. 

Win.

I lost 1.2 pounds last week. That means I am .9 pounds away from Pre Parker.

While I am pumped for that...I am annoyed it has taken me this long. I started actively trying to lose weight after Ps bday. How am I not there already?? I have lost 7.6 pounds since then, but that's not a lot. 

I will say...I am losing inches. I am down 3 around my belly button. I'll take that shit. 

Anyways: Hefty goal this week. Lose at lest 2 lbs. I want to totally skip my Pre Parker weight and get the next pound down. 

Mehh...I got this.



BIG shoutout to a friend from high school. She started Weight Watchers 4 weeks ago and has lost 23 pounds. That is amazing. Clearly she is working hard and nailing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment