Monday, December 31, 2012

Things That Suck Right Now...

As I was sweeping half of our kitchen I couldn't help but think, God my back hurts right now. Really? I am literally bending over the tinest bit and I had to finally sit down because it was just so annoying.

So this got me thinking, what is it hard to do right now? So I'll make a list for you guys.

Things that are either totally hard or really suck to do at 33 weeks pregnant:

-Sweep the kitchen floor.

-Walk a 110lb dog on snowy sidewalks, with shitty traction boots, on a path where 700 other dogs have marked their territory. (Ya, this one hurt a bit.)

-Roll over at night. (Which I have to do about every hour because of the pinched nerve in my leg.)

-Get off the couch. (Thane is now a pro, as soon as he sees me rolling to get momentum he just sticks
out his arm so I can use it as a pulling up point.)

-Breath.

-Walk without thinking, "I have to pee. Even though I just did 5 minutes ago."

-Get up off the floor. (I had wondered why people a few months ago kept telling me to get off the floor...well now I understand.)

-Hold other people's kids. Which totally makes me sad.

-Get past cravings. (I have craved a Mt Dew every day lately, and I have only made it one day without having one.)

- To not worry. (We are SO close, only 7 more weeks. It's hard not to worry about the little things. Yesterday I realized I hadn't felt him kick all day, so I laid down to do the kick count. I had some Pepsi and chocolate..and nothing. 2 faint kicks. So of course I freak out and lay by Thane crying. Apparently, B Sutts just wanted to be by his dad because then he started to play soccer.)

-Pick things up off the floor. (Once again, the whole bending over thing. It sucks. This gigantic balloon I have goin on up front makes it a little difficult.)

-Sitting in a chair. (At the bank today I had to sit in the most uncomfortable chair known to man. 2 different ones actually.)

Ok I think that is a good enough list. :)

New Years Resolutions...I need one. or 7.

Pinterest Find:

 
Have a great night guys! Stay safe! Hope you ring in the New Year with people you love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment