Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Is It So Much to Ask...

for some comfy PJs that actually fit?! I mean seriously.

All I'm askin for here are some thick warm pajamas that my gigantic stomach doesn't hang out from under like I'm some sort of redneck who has had waaaaay too much beer in her life. Ugh.

But now. I have resorted to Thane's work sweatshirt, which while it is pretty comfortable...it is almost to the point where it doesn't fit either.

anyways..

I was driving home tonight jammin out to The Band Perry's Better Dig Two.

Don't act like you don't.

That song has a major beat to it. I love it.

The words however? I can't help feeling weird singing about how this crazy chick is SOOOO "in love" with her man that she will want to be buried next to him ASAP because she can't possibly live one day without him.

My god women..what do you do when he away hunting for the weekend? Do you curl up in a ball the entire time and cry?

Don't you have something better to do with your time than cry your life away?

Girl you be crazy.

With that being said....it's a damn good song. I love the beat and it gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. I even woke up with it in my head this morning....which made me nervous because if you know what has been going on with the love of my life lately...it made me worry that it was the theme song of my day.

My man is the most accident prone person I have ever known, thankfully he took the day off from getting hurt.

I still feel like poop..and I have a feeling tomorrow is going to suck. So I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment