Friday, December 14, 2012

My God.

I honestly don't know what is wrong with people.

How can one human shoot another human...let alone a child? 20 children? HOW?

Obviously we have all heard about the horrible tragedy in CT by now...but no one understands it.

Why did a grown man walk into his mother's school, when apparently she was dead at his home?, and kill 26 people?

26 people.

I can't wrap my head around that. Think about it...could you honestly even take one person's life? (if they weren't trying to hurt you or someone you love...)

26!?!? and 20 of this kids?!?! AAHH!!!! I am so upset about this I am rambling.

I work with kids every day...and the thought of this happening at one of their schools makes me want to vomit.

It's one horrible event when this kind of thing happens, especially in a school...but an elementary school? What kinda person do you have to be?

What went wrong in your life that led you down that path?

Worst part...they always kill themselves.

Clearly you are a messed up individual...if your life is that bad that you feel the need to harm innocent people and then yourself....skip that other people part. Seriously.

If you are going to do something so unthinkable, at least have the balls to keep yourself alive and face what happens to you. Not that you'd live long anyways...

People have pointed out that it is so close to Christmas, but it didn't really hit me until I read a FB friend's status...."I don't have kids and I'm not sure if I ever will, however I have been in a funk all day long. I can't stop thinking about the parents of the children that were killed today. I'm so utterly disgusted and I just don't understand who could kill innocent children. My thoughts are with the families that will have unwrapped Christmas presents this holiday."

My god..what a horrible reminder on such a joyous holiday.

Bottom line- Tell your family you love them. Tell your kids you love them. Tell your friends you love them. Tell your friend's kids you love them. and hug them all. You never know when a senseless act by someone crazy can change your entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment