Tuesday, December 11, 2012

30 down...10 to go.

I am 30 weeks pregnant.

If you would have asked me a year ago what I would be doing right now, I would not have said, "Oh probably about to push a living human being out of me."

30 weeks guys. Which if all goes perfect..means that in less than 10 weeks I will have a baby.

Woah.

We finished baby class and I am SO glad we took it.

I'm not going to lie, I hated going every Monday. Mondays suck enough. Who wants to add watching random ladies give birth and see huge needles to the end of you day? Well not me, but I'm glad we did.

I probably could have skipped 2 of the 6 classes because it was way too much info, but the other 4 were really useful. :)

I can happily say though...that now I am officially mentally ready for B Sutts to be here. I will admit it has taken me a while to get here. Its a LOT to grasp. In the next 10 weeks I may still sound like I am freaking out, but honestly I am just excited now.

I have even gotten past focusing on how hard labor is going to be. I said focusing...not understanding. I know its going to blow big time...but now its not the only thing I think about. Thank god, I am thinking past that, to when he is actually here.

I had my family shower on Sunday. It was amazing. So many people were there and it was great to see everyone.

My sister found some sweet games I had never played.
 
I made Thane come, we had already planned on it, but then it snowed so Thank God he came!!

Anyways, she blindfolded us and we had to put a diaper on a baby. Of course I won, which could be due to the fact that Thane has never changed a diaper in his life. (So of course being the awesome wife I am, I want him to get as much practice as possible at this. So I am thinking he is on diaper duty unless he is asleep. I rock.) It was super funny though..and I'm glad he played along.

Then Kristy had everyone make a baby out of play dough. Funniest thing I have ever seen. They were all awesome!! I'd say about a good 90% of them had a weenis as well. Gotta be accurate right?

Thane even helped me open presents, which was a huge help. It was nice to have help opening baby stuff! Especially the heavy ones. :)

Sigh..off to bed. I'm exhausted, even though I slept more than I was awake today.

I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment