Sunday, June 10, 2012

Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

I'm feeling sort of blue right now.

All day actually. 2 different songs on the radio made me cry.

Seriously Pam?

I know why...I'd rather not share with you all..because I don't want this to be a pity party. I'll probably go write in my actual journal so I feel better after this. :)

On a brighter note...this is my 100th blog post!!! Holy crapolie! And what an exciting 100th blog it will be!

I have had a great weekend.

To top it all off....I found out that Taylor Swift now has a greeting card line. WOO!!!! Erika is going to be so pumped when she gets hers in the mail. :) Here are a few examples...

I'm not going to lie.

 They kind of suck.
 A gold star next to your name? Really T. Swift? The only way that will make someone feel good is if they are 4 years old.

There was one I really did like though...

The inside says, "It’s like, no matter what life brings our way, we’ve got something time and distance just can’t touch. Guess that’s why we’re friends. "

Great card..up to the "guess that's why we're friends." You could have stopped before that Taylor. Just sayin.

This is my favorite one because I feel like it describes my friends and I a lot. While I do see many of them very often, there are some that I only get to see a few times a year. :( I love that when we do get together it is like we saw each other just the other day. That is what real friends are.

Real friends know and understand that you have a busy life, because they do too.

My real friends know that I forget a ton of details..so they kindly remind me of things going on in their life. (I promise...I DO care...my ADD just kicks in a lot.)

Real friends are always there when you need them, even if its been a while since you've talked.

My real friends know that they have a very important part in my life and I love them very much.

So way to go Taylor. But the rest of your cards suck.

Hahaha this one is pretty cool to....minus her face being on it. What the hell...way to ruin what could have been a good card!!


*Disclaimer: I am not a T. Swift hater. I do not particularly enjoy her music, some songs I do like...the Hunger Games one for example, but I do think that she is very talented. It does bother me that at every concert I attend there seems to be a T Swift wanna be. Never fails. Right Erika?*

Pinterest Find:

For the parts I don't know...I usually just make noises that sound like the background beat. I rock at life.

Beyond true.


Told you it'd be epic.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment