Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Derailed.

It is SO easy.

Ask me a month ago what I did on my breaks and I would say..workout! Everyday...except Fridays. (let's be serious...I can barely make myself work on Fridays..working out is REALLY asking a lot. )

You may be thinking, "Wow Pam! Every day on your break!? You are SO dedicated. Good job."

Well...if you don't know. I work in a fitness club. It takes me 2 minutes to walk to the locker room. It's not that hard. Or is it? but feel free to praise me anyways..I'm on with it. It helps my motivation. :)

So yes..it has been a MONTH or more since I have gotten my jiggly butt on the treadmill. It is SO easy to just stop going. I'm sure I had to go somewhere on my break that first time I didn't go to the gym. I probably had to buy something really important like toothpaste. But it has totally derailed me from the gym....and made my ass even more jiggly.

I finally got back down there today. I decided in the last minute before I went on break that I was going to go. Why? Because I would have done nothing else productive on my break, so why not? Which is good because in minute two before my break I wasn't going...I was going to sit on Pinterest for an hour.

I walked for 20 min. Which is ok...but kinda lame considering I was doing 45 minutes a month ago.

I also think I pulled a muscle in my leg. Thanks Boot Camp and the picnic table leg jumps from hell. It hurt a little to walk on the treadmill, and then when I was bustin ass to get on a bus run...it hurt a LOT. Let's hope this goes away for tomorrow. (Sorry to all those people who had to witness me running out of the P Club and to the bus...)

It is crazy how easy it is to not want to workout. We didn't go to BC on Monday due to the Frolic and my day off. So tonight I am dreading going back. I don't know why...I love it. It's just the thought of getting up and going and sweating at 5:30 that is throwing me off.  Maybe I'm also a little worried about what form of torture the instructor has thought up..

Well..my train is back on the tracks. I have my bag all packed for Day Two of the gym. I will go for at least 25 minutes! (baby steps guys...baby steps.)

Pinterest Find:

I haven't blogged in a while, so here are two of my favorite that I have pinned recently.


So true. Once again, if you haven't read this trilogy.....you must. Just sayin.


this makes me bust up every time I see it. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment