Monday, June 11, 2012

Case of the Melted Spoon.

I went for a walk tonight, because we ditched Boot Camp this morning. I want to be skinny...but being skinny does NOT feel better than being hit by a bolt of lightening does. Just sayin.

I asked Thane to finish up supper, and cook the chicken for tomorrow night's dinner.

So I come home from my walk...and see an outline of a spoon on the stove.

Totally normal right?

Apparently it's normal when your husband tries to multi-task.

Thane was trying to cook the chicken (which was just boiling it), stir the noodles, AND eat.

Deadly combination....if you are a spoon.

Apparently while he was draining the water from the chicken, the spoon slipped off its spoon rest, and just happened to fall onto the hot cook surface.

He must have been chewing his food at that point. ;)

Luckily, Bernie saw it all. He came running up to me when I came home...and just blurted it out. (After I took the giant pink CareBear out of his mouth that is...)

Thane just informed me..that he was NOT stirring the noodles. He was in fact just cooking chicken, eating, and watching TV. Way harder. Sorry babe...but man do I know you! You were chewing!

Bottom line. This made me laugh.

Some Sundays I will be in the kitchen with at least 3 different meals being started, and working on my lunch for the next day.

I have yet to melt anything.

Case solved.

Good thing it wasn't my favorite spoon.




Yes. I'm joking, I don't have a favorite spoon. and if I did, there is no way I'd tell you guys.

Love you Thane....thanks for making the chicken. <3.

Pinterest Find:

Cute baby photos....


Dear Sara...this is your future child.

I seriously giggle every time I see this picture. TOO cute!!

1 comment:

  1. New Boots! Jake loves to try to help me when I am making dinner. And, when I say help, I mean, he likes to watch me cook and occasionally stir the hamburger. Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete