Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Gunna be One Hell of a Summer!

I haven't blogged in a very long time. I can't believe where the time has gone. I feel like I have something going on every night.

I started Boot Camp since I last blogged. It is 3x a week at 5:30 am. Tanya asked me if I wanted to buy the Groupon...and it didn't take much convincing to do. Getting up at 5:00 am however..does. Man it's early. I am surprised by how much I enjoy it though. Day 3 I almost passed out..no biggie. We run a LOT of hills. They suck. A lot.

I have had 2 amazing weekends in a row.

Last weekend was Memorial Day and I spent it at a friend's cabin with a few of my favorite people. I had an amazing time..and it was a great start to our summer.

This weeked was the Frolic...and we were only able to go Friday night. If you know me at all...you know the Frolic is a huge part of my summer. Ever since I have been in the Mount Horeb crew, I have been swinging from tent ropes or chugging a pitcher in the beer tent. We usually go hard both night..but not this year. Friday was the only night we were able to go.

I was very nervous about Friday night. Thane and I had to be up by 7am to get ready to go to my cousin's wedding in MN. *7 AM* the Saturday after the Frolic is REALLY early. So I took a easy Friday night. (Thank God for St Patrick's Day).

As usual Friday night was amazing. It was filled with my favorite people at my favorite party of the year: Erika's Frolic Party. (Disclaimer...when I say favorite party..I mean right behind my Hallobirthday Party) We did our traditional Senior Pictures and played flip cup...which my team dominated at.

Saturday we got up bright and early..and hangover free!! Thane and I drove 4 hours to MN with my parents. Thankfully they drove...or I don't know if we would have made it. We both slept a lot on the way!

My cousin's wedding may have been the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. It was on a lake and the weather was perfect. My family was beyond fun. I swear...they all get cooler every time I see them.

We got back on Sunday just in time to hit the tent before it closed.

If my summer is going to be weekend after weekend of freinds and family....I'm pretty jacked up for summer.

It is actually my goal for my summer to be just that.

It's good to have goals in life.

Pinterest find:

If you haven't read 50 Shades of Grey...you totally need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment