Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summatiiiiiime!

I have the house to myself right now.

No Thane. No Bernie.

What's a girl to do!?

Well Blog and plan our menu for the week....like any good wife should do!!

*barf*

I have vowed to start planning our menus again. It helps me keep on track with Weight Watchers. I need to really start focusing on it. I am NOWHERE near where I want to be...so tracking I must.

I am worried though, because summer is HERE!!!!! Which means that everyday I will be around a VERY well rounded meal. All main courses at LEAST 5 points, and the sides are VERY good. Sigh. Good part....I peeked at my schedule today and I think I have to go on breaks during lunch times. That will be HUGE for me. I may be able to stay on track!

SO anyways...with summer being here..that also means Lice Season is here. I was showering and noticed I still have a full bottle of Lice Free Shampoo. UGGGGHHHHHHH.

I know I have written about it before, but I am a professional lice checker. Not the most glamorous titles, but one that gives me a lot of grief in the summer.

Just an FYI: I have lost motivation to make our menu for the week. I may just read  my new snazzy Cosmo.. Have you seen the cover this month?! Orange and yellow...sweet life. AND it tells you what to do when guys give you the silent treatment.

Thane doesn't do that..he does this thing that when he is mad at me he doesn't answer his phone. It drives me CRAZY. Well..it did. He hasn't been that mad at me since I have been home from Milwaukee. God...it is even worse when you are fighting, 2 hours away from each other, and one part of the duo doesn't answer their phone. Extremely frustrating. Thank god he knows now that I am always right...and it doesn't pay to fight about it. ;)

Pinterest Find:



Bahahahahaa.....Haaaaaaappy Summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment