Monday, April 16, 2012

There Are Many Things My Husband....

is good at....

and lemme tell you what.....making Oreo Sundaes is in his Top 10.

This man eats Oreos like they are going out of style. If you have read any of my blogs, I'm sure you have come across a few about Oreos. 

I love them.

I just got a mad craving for chocolate ice cream and asked him if we had any. His response?

"Well.....I have something chocolate to put onnnn ice cream..." with a little shit head grin.

Ya. He meant his famous, well in our house at least, Oreo Sundae.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

This thing has vanilla ice cream, crushed oreos, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.

Doesn't sound like much, but wow. All together...heaven. PMS heaven.

Weight Watchers is going great. 

Thanks for reminding me.

but now...I have to eat what I want before he eats it all.....

Peace out.


Pinterest Find:

This is EXACTLY how my day was......

which is why I needed chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment