Monday, April 9, 2012

and The Biggest Loser Is........

Not me.

That's ok though. For now

The next one is mine.

I joined Weight Watchers this week. I will look like Jennifer Hudson....I swear. Hopefully in like 2 months ;)

I even took before and after pictures today. I asked Thane to take them...and it was actually really embarrassing. Not to get all TMI on you all...but he sees me in my bra and underware all the time. (It's ok..we are married.) But having him take pictures of me....I didn't like it.

By no means did I want to go throw up after I looked at them. But I wasn't happy. Let's just say that I am lucky Thane doesn't either. That could be awkward.

So anyways. I did really good today with tracking. I know tomorrow I'm going to have a big lunch, so I will have a very small dinner. I feel like this time it will work.

I don't really want to focus on my weight. (which is a total lie, lets be serious.) I just want to be more accountable about what I shove in my face...and how much I work out.

Oh ya! I decided the other day that I need someone to stand by me and swat things out of my hand. Like Richard Simmons...

I think that if he were hiding in random spots....and then come prancing up right before I put something that is too many points in my mouth and swat it away....I think I'd do much better!

"Pam! Stop! Put that bread stick down!! Hold on...I'm stuck......"


or what if he would randomly show up IN my food.....man that would make me put it down...

This salad looks horrible.....so maybe if he did it in a big plate of spaghetti?

So anyways...wish me luck...and willpower. I really want it to work this time...and so far so good. Cross your fingers, and your toes!

Pinterest find:



So true. I did this today...well not the chocolate bar..but ya know.

Have a good night loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment