Monday, April 2, 2012

Oreos will be the Death of me....

Oh Oreos.

We have a love/hate relationship.

I love them when I need chocolate.

I hate them after I eat them.

Did you know that a serving size is 2.

TWO!!!!!!

Who eats only 2?!!? (in one day) Is that even humanly possible????????

Fun fact: I tried Weight Watchers once. I was doing awesome..like 7 lbs in 2 weeks. I was rocking out. Then I came home one day and wanted an Oreo. I tried to eat just one. Not possible. That is when I fell off the wagon. An Oreo did me in. F@*&ing Oreo. (I did that because Molly doesn't like that word....)

I bet you are thinking, "Well Pam. STOP buying Oreos." If only it were that easy!!

You don't live in a house with a man whose entire family is in love with sweets. Oh man. His mom makes some mean desserts. mmmmm... I however, do not make mean desserts. He needs to get his sweet fix on an Oreo. While I understand that...I hate it. How do you say no to a carton of Oreos and a glass of milk??????? Answer: You don't.

I used to like the regular Oreos, and think that Double Stuffed were gross....too much frosting. Thane is in love with Double Stuffed. I put up a fight, but now that I have tried Double Stuffed..there is no going back. Let's be serious.

And have you tried the MINT ones?!!?!? Heaven.

Pinterest:


Holy hell..I just gained 5 pounds looking at this. Wanna make it? Here you go. 5 lb Oreos!



If I wasn't a failure and actually had a classroom...I would so do this. Did you know Oreos are calorie free when you use them in a Science lesson? Fact.



Hmm.....I just don't understand why I don't look like this.....


;) Joookes. I know why....

its because I don't do enough ab work. If I just start doing 10 crunches a day I sould look like this by summer right?

Shape magazine said so!!



No comments:

Post a Comment