Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm lame....and old.

So as I was catching up on my blogs I came across my friend Alicia's blog. She had a craft night the other night and made a sweet letter. There is one on Pinterest I always see, a S wrapped in twine and a flower on it. Super cute. I think I may do it with an S to put above our vanity dresser.


Not like I don't have enough S things in our house...or things that say our last name. Lame? Probably.


Anyways...check out her letter that she made.


Hopefully I get time in the next 3 weeks to do something crafty.


I have also been toying with the idea of buying one of those vinal sayings to put above the dresser. I'm going to check out Simply Said or something like that. It's a direct sales company...and I like to help people who do that out :) Weird right?


So speaking of that. If you didn't read yesterday...I am doing a giveaway!!


Check our the details here...


I am watching "don't trust that B in Apt 23."


It's really funny.....crap. I think it is kind of lame that the "Bitch" is pale and has dark hair..and the "good girl" has blonde curly hair. Sterotypical? Yes.


Ha! She just got a kid drunk? What?  Not a PC kinda show....I like it.


Now I have another show Wednesday.


Pinterest Find:






This is so Bernie. I swear he thinks we got the new bed for him...




Oh man...did I just blog about buying a vinal saying? Shit. I'm old.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me in your blog! I can't wait to see your craft! I wish we lived closer so we could do weekly crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I saw that same picture about sleeping with dogs and it is SO me and Abner. If you feel old now, wait til the day you can't (or don't want to) do something because you have a kid! haha

    ReplyDelete