Monday, February 27, 2012

We Are Officially Adults

WOOO!!!! We just bought a new bedroom set. 14 pieces. Boom.

Ashely's Furniture is having a 14 piece bedroom set sale for $999.

I have been wanting a new bedroom set for a few weeks now....Thane always just nods and humors me. So this Sunday he looks at the paper and sees this sale...and brings it up to me. Well, I'm not stupid. If he wants to drop some cash I'm ready to support him. :)

So we went to "just look" and walked out with a new bed set...that we won't get til April :(

So I guess we didn't literally "walk out" with it. Fail.

Here is a link to the set we got!!!
Our Badass New Bedroom
(Our bed is the last one)

So anyways. I have taken a break from blogging...if you hadn't noticed. I can't even believe how busy we have been. Ugh. I'm so tired. Actually- my excuse is that I wanted my next blog to be about the 3 amazing concerts I have been to in the last month, and I never have enough time/energy/ambition to do so. Well, I'll save that because tonight is not the night either.

Ok...ADD kicked in. Mike n Molly is on. I'm out.

Pinterest Find:


Country Boy shake it for me now....
mmm....yaaaaa...shake it Luke...

1 comment: