Sunday, February 12, 2012

What a Week!

I have had so many things to blog about this last week...but I've been to sick to do anything about it! 

My Monday-Friday literally looked like this. Make it through my day, Tuesday I didn't even make it, come home, last about 30 minutes on the couch..and in bed by 7 or 8 at the latest. Ugh. Horrible week.

But actually it was a great week!!! Thane and I got good news all around especially when we learned that our dog doesn't have cancer. That was huge. He has had a gross growth on his elbow, on the leg where he was shot, and our vet thought it may be cancerous. He finally got it removed and we found it was just a skin tag. Thank god. I don't know what I'd do without Bernie...not this soon. He is only 4!

Luckily I was feeling well enough to get out of the house on Friday and see some great friends! We had a game night/chili night at a friend's house and got to hang out with a group of friends that usually doesn't spend a lot of time together. It was a nice change :) The chili was amazing....and my elf cookies were a huge hit. 

Saturday I had a baby shower for one of my oldest and dearest friends, Fergy Ferg. We have known eachother since 1st grade and even went to college together- for the most part. :) Here we are during one of our few nights out in Milwaukee. Steph and I rarely ever indulged in drinking..so this is a rare treat. ;)

Ha! So this is us...in 2006. and in 8ish weeks she is going to be a mommy! So crazy, I am still trying to wrap my head around it :) I do know that baby Keagen (did I spell that right?) is one lucky little guy to have this fantastic lady for a mommy. She is a natural...which helps by having like 16 nieces and nephews...or something like that. She has always been good with kids...I can't wait to see her with her own! 

So Saturday night we went to the Sandrock Saloon. Don't know what it is? Never been there? You're missin out. It was just a few of us..but it was a great night :)

Today.....ohhh today was a great waste of a day. We went to breakfast with our Sandrock Saloon patrons...and man was it not good. Eww. Then the rest of our day consisted of laying on the couch, doing laundry, and eating a Sprinkles cupcake. (Thank you ERIKA!!!!)

So now.....I'm going to read some more Hunger Games, for like 2 hours. No biggie. Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

Pinterest find of the day:


Enough said.


Have a good Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment