Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do the Army Wives check Facebook?

So first things first. I am sick. I feel like a man. I feel like I'm dying. My head may explode?

So I try to go to work, because I hate to put other people in a bind. I made it 30 minutes. And 14 of those were preping the person who was taking my spot. 

I was walking to my car and happened to run into one of my kiddos, who was all like jumping up and down waving and shouting "MS PAM!!!!!!!" Ugh. I had to tell her that I was going home bc I didn't feel well, but her teacher for the day was really fun. Her face proceed to crumple. She was not happy. Looked like she was going to cry. Oh I hope they didn't for the sake of Bev. I almost turned around. Then....I got a surge of my fever...and almost fell over. So I continued to my car. 

Anyways. The point of this story is that Bernie is awesome when I'm sick. He hasn't left my side at all since I got home. At one point he was laying on the couch next to me, paw on my arm to make sure I wasn't moving anywhere, and staring out the door. I think he was making sure no one walked in while I snoozed. I wake up. Paw is still there, can't find his head though. He had buried it behind a pillow on the couch. Man I have a cute dog. 

Then I moved to nap in the bedroom. He followed me, climbed up in bed and stayed on watch until...well until he fell asleep too. Dogs are the best when you are sick.

So onto my title.. I was working out the other day watching Army Wives when I couldn't help but wonder.....why doesn't Pamela ever come home after a hard day of being a cop and just sit on the couch going back and forth between Facebook and Pinterest like the rest of the world?

I bet Claudia Joy would have to be really careful with her status updates. With being so high up and all. I bet she'd be one of those Facebookers who doesn't ever update her status...she would just creep on all the other post wives. Then she'd go try to fix their problems...

They did mention Facebook in the last episode I watched. One of Pamela's old partners made fun of her bc she hadn't checked his Facebook page lately. He was in a relationship. So I guess that right there tells me that they DO check Facebook. 

Roxy should at least have a Hump Bar business page. I bet it would get her a lot of business! 

Here are the Army Wives in case you're lost.

Pinterest:




army wives- facebook?

dogs are great whenyou're sick

No comments:

Post a Comment