Thursday, April 25, 2013

3 Years Down...

Our 3 year anniversary was yesterday, and it was our first date in almost 5 months.

Much needed.

We went to Outback and the best part was it was under $20!

I used my Christmas gift card from work. I was saving it for a perfect night...which of course would be our anniversary.

Tanya and Docken were watching Parker and coming over at 6, and I get done with work at 5..so I booked it home.

I got within a half a mile of home when I got distracted by a garage sale. On a Wednesday?!?! I had to have been one of the first people there!

I HAD to go!

I LOOOOOOOOOVE garage sales.

So I made a loop in my subdivision and stopped on by.

Parker made out with a cool Badger book and a PUMA shirt...for when he is 4.

Don't judge....it was only 50 cents!

So then of course I got home late. There goes doing my hair....and taking a real shower.

Sorry Thane.

I found a good dress to wear though, and I actually felt pretty. That hasn't happened in about 11 months now...

Best part, our family picture at the end of the night. :)

 
I have the cutest family. <3.
 
Thanks Tanya and Docken for watching our munchkin.
 
Who's next!? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment