Monday, December 5, 2011

20 Days of Christmas: Cookie Making...

sucks. We all had a really good idea! "Let's have a girl's night and make cookies! It is an activity that sucks when you do it by yourself so it should be way more fun as a group!" Lies. It still sucks. Or at least after the first hour it does. By time you get to batch four and cookie number 210 everyone is pretty much cashed out. On cookie 1, you take your time decorating it..making it pretty. By cookie 20 you are dipping it in the frosting...by cookie 178 you are taking a spoon full of frosting, slapping it on the cookie, splashing some sprinkles and "Screw it."

I will say. I had a good time. Hard to believe by how I just bitched, but I did. I love my friends. They are fantastic people  2 of them are preggo...one literally about to pop her baby out! I can't wait :) This will not help the baby fever that seems to be setting in again. Sigh. Anyways, making 4 huge batches of cookies and chocolate covered pretzels would have really sucked monkey butt without them. 

So as short as this blog may be. I am done. I'm tired. I emailed pictures to myself to add..buuuut they aren't delivered yet. They must have taken the pony express way not the world wide web way. Shit. So 20 days til Christmas....and I made cookies. Sweet life. <3. 

ohh last chance...email....lemme check....
Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment