Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Ghetto Side of Ms. Pam

I was talking to my coworker the other day and realize that I forgot 2 very important things on my bucket list blog. I don't know how I did this.

I am too lazy to look back and see if I wrote this, but I want to go to Ireland. I would have loved to go there for our honeymoon...iiiiif we had the money. I highly doubt we will ever have the money, but that won't stop me from dreaming. I would love to go for our 20th anniversary or something fantastic like that. Or it'd be even cooler to go for an early anniversary and go in March for St Patrick's Day. I also want to go to Australia, but Ireland first. (I am like 1/12th Irish, unless you ask my dad who claims I am 100% English, which is not possible bc my mom's family is not from England. Oh dad.)

The other thing on my bucket list may shock you. So if you don't want to be shocked stop reading...now. I would love to punch somebody. In the face. You may be asking "Pam seriously? What the hell is wrong with you? Who puts that on their bucket list?" Well I do. Deal with it. My friend James let me slap him once, he didn't want me to punch him, but he let me slap him for real. So I tapped him...and he got mad. "No. Slap me!" So I did. Twice. (you can't do one cheek and not the other!) It was awesome. 

I was really close to punching someone once at a concert. It was our first Jason Aldean concert and we were in the front 2 rows, but some drunk girl and her friends were trying to get in front of us by kindly throwing their elbows into our sides and pushing us. So all the people around us bonded and we linked arms so the girls couldn't get through. (Petty? Maybe, but god they were annoying and rude!) At one point, I was so mad that the "ring leader" of their group (who was totally wasted) was right behind me tying her shoe on the ground and I may have accidentally shoved my foot behind me and kicked her over. Opps. Ok so now you're thinking "PAMELA! What?!" (you may have even said that using an mocking accent..cough Ashley and Sara cough) Ya I did it. When I get pissed I turn a liiiiiittle ghetto; FYI for anyone who plans to help me with this goal. 

So anyways, this girl (I love this story by the way) gets up and like doesn't even realize that I had kicked her bc she was so drunk. So now they start really trying to get in front of us and shoving us, and they are now getting riled up. Since we are still arm linked they get pissed, this drunk girl SPITS on me and they walk away. (I'm about to swear turn away...) I realize she spit on me and I'm all like "Wooooaaahhhhh did that bitch did not just SPIT on me!?!? the lady next to me checks my HAIR, "um..ya." Oh I was off. I chased this girl through the crowd (not knowing that Erika and the other girls with me took off too). I was so angry I saw black. Yes black, thats bad you guys. I literally grabbed her, pulled my arm back....and then my friends pulled me away. SOOOOO close! God she deserved it. Seriously? Who spits on someone? Dumb people who deserve to be hit. That is who. 

So ever since then..its on my list. In all reality, I hope I am never that angry again and get to the point where I would hit someone, mostly because I don't want to go to jail. My job is a little more important to me than that. Although, with that said..if someone is messing with my friends or family...watch out. I got their back and I am not pretty when the Milwaukee side (that I acquired in the 5.5 yrs of going there) comes out.

Now that I wrote that all out, I wonder if it is on my bucket list already?  Ugg whatever. I got a Smurf today at McDonalds!!! So sweet. I told Thane that if he loved me, he would go buy a Happy Meal every week just so I can get Smurfette. Let's see if he passes this test. ;)

Peace out homefries..

<3 Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I freaking love you. Thanks for the shout out! haha :)

    ReplyDelete