Sunday, June 2, 2013

Who Needs A Baby Book...

when you have a blog??

Not that Parker will actually care about his story of when he first rolled over, but its a lot cooler than just seeing a date and a few words about it. :)

Lucky kid.

So on Friday my mom stopped by because she was close. We were sitting on the floor watching P play on his playmat when he rolled to his side....and seemed to keep going. My heart literally dropped and I may have freaked out a little bit?  Who knew that watching your kid almost roll over could be so exciting. He had a hold of the edge of his playmat..this had to be it!!

So Thane was changing from work..so I'm on the floor yelling his name, but not taking my eyes off of Parker. If I missed him rolling over because I was yelling for Thane to come watch him roll over I'd be beyond pissed.

So Parker almost has it...I'm yelling for Thane...and P starts screaming because he is so angry that he is in limbo of rolling over. Stuck on that other darn arm. and then he gives up and rolls back to his back. 

UGH! So close kid.

So yesterday, he was laying on a blanket on the picnic table and I had my hands on either side of him so he wouldn't roll over. Then I thought...."Pam, you are holding him and this will be the day he wanted to roll over." I am not kidding...literally thought that. So I moved my hands away from him.

Rolled onto his side...almost off the blanket. :) So I moved him in a little bit..and he went for it. 

Everyone was watching and Thane's sister was yelling at him to come watch. 

He rolled over and everyone cheered and clapped......and Parker screamed. That other arm was stuck under him..but he was still on his belly!!! 

It counts in my book!

So Milestone: Rolling over. 
Nailed it on: June 1st, 2013 at Anthony's Grad party on a picnic table. 

Who woulda thought. :)

Now off to write the date in his baby book...cause let's be real. I'm still going to keep up with that. :)

Pinterest:




No comments:

Post a Comment