Monday, June 24, 2013

Watch Out Phelps

This kid loves swimming.

There are 8 kids in his swim class, about 5 of them love to swim. P baby being one of them.

There is another 5 month old in our class, who is not all about the water. He is uber cute and when his dad puts him in the water past his butt he is NOT happy. Babies and their pouty faces=super cute.

I sat out tonight to take pictures, weird how I wanted pictures of my kid...I hate taking pictures, and watching Parker was pretty cool.

He just chewed on his hand non chalantley while kicking, or while Thane pulled him through the water. So chill.

Then when they were all in the circle to sing their sweet songs, he was giggling the whole time.

They do little stations where you put your kid in a "boat" (a bent noodle) or put weights under their arms so they can float. I'm not going to lie, Thane put him in the "boat" for the first time and was only kinda holding him. Had a mild panic attack and make him hold him a little better. The instructor thought it was just hilarious....me? Not so much.

There is a station where you put out little floatey things and the kids are supposed to grab them and put them back in. Well, if Parker does grab them..he just chews on it.

A station where you pour water over their heads. He loves that one.

In class today, they practiced "jumping" off the wall and going under water. I didn't realize they were supposed to go under water. Thane didn't attempt that. I don't think Parker will have a problem going under, but who knows.

Since his lessons last week, we have been to the pool in town twice. I LOVE that he loves the water. I'll go sit in the pool and play with my kiddo all summer. Sounds good to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment