Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pity Party

So I am kinda down in the dumps right now.

I really think my weight has a lot to do with it. Yes, yes I know..."it took you 8 months to put it on it will take you that long to take it off."

Just let me complain..

If I could control the amounts of food I put in my mouth I'd be a lot farther along right now.

I am uncomfortable in my skin.

The thought of wearing my Ranger Jane uniform this summer makes me want to vomit. (Don't ask what that is...) The thought of having to get in my swimsuit twice a week.....double vomit.

So starting Monday, you have to be real...Mother's Day? Ya....I'm not a martyr.

Starting Monday I am doing the cleanse minus the pills. (Thane and I both need new tennis shoes...I can't drop money on pills.) Usually I have NO will power at work, but luckily my Lunch Bunch Buddy and I are doing it together.

So probably about half of you are saying, "Oh Pam, stop bitching and just do it already!" Well...shut up. It's harder than it sounds.

But...yes...I'll stop bitching and do it.

Next week I will be hopefully getting my PC Membership back. If not...guess it is walks outside for me on my breaks and hopefully after work.

So there we go. Pity party.

Time to move on, after Sunday, and actually do something about it.

Tan fat still ain't pretty.

Sorry Aron. ;)

Pinterest:
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment